Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 31, 2010

What the H is a Pars Defect?

So I went to a new chiro yesterday. I had some xrays done on my back and I have a 'Pars Defect'. it's a small fracture on my L5 vertabrae that causes my pelivic bone to slip forward and give me some serious pain. WTF.
Awesome. She told me to keep running for now in intervals so that she can see if it will help or exacerbate the issue. Mildly freaked out, but I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear her and everything's okay. After all, denial makes the world go 'round, yes?

On a similar note, this week really sucked. i haven't been feeling well, have been wickedly tired and just crabby. I cannot wait for our vacation in two weeks - off to the Olympics we go! I found a gym nearby our place in Vancouver and we'll be doing lots of skiing & lots of not thinking about work or real life. should be fantastic!!

xo, h.

No comments:

Post a Comment