Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finally feeling better...

So the dress fit for Lise's wedding! whew. I did those Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout dvds, plus my running. Not only did I win our work's biggest loser competition (won about $120), but I fit into the dress. Now, back into the running business.

Next Sunday I do another 5K run - Candice rejigged my race plan to adjust for April & most of May's "relax the back" effort resulting from the car crash. I am very excited to get back into the routine of it all. Get this - I'm even considering signing up for a full marathon a year from now in May of next year!

Bernie is great and says hi to everyone. He has not yet eaten anything of importance (knock on wood). We had professional pictures taken of the little monster so I'll post those on FB shortly.

love to all!!!
h.

1 comment:

  1. Cogratulations Heather!for the fit and for winning the contest...way to go girl...do some yoga for the back..I heard Shavasana helps...Keep Running

    --Running Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete