Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2010

New PR in the 5K!!

On Sunday, David and I ran the Calgary Marathon's 5K race. David kept me running the entire time and we finished in just over 33 mins - about 40 secs faster than my last 5K race. Considering I've been sidelined with my back injury since April, I'm pretty impressed with myself! heheh

Candice qualified for Boston and improved her marathon time by 18mins! I'm in awe. She killed the qualifying time of 3:45 by coming in at 3:27! WHAT? that's incredible.

Next up is the "Betty's Run for ALS". It's an 8k race. I'm a little worried, but figure that if I don't think about it too much I could probably be okay.

I've decided that I will attempt the Calgary Marathon next year after the Bermuda race - why lose momentum, huh?

Hope you're all good and we'll be posting more soon! xo, h. and yes, Nat, I'll come back to yoga this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment