Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Feelin' good...

I lost 3 lbs this week. This biggest loser competition is actually working - i'm starting to feel guilty whenever i'm about to eat something bad for me ... and 60% of the time, the guilt works! who knew?  I'm running 4 x a week and need to figure out a new strength training program since I havent' done much since before the Olympics (sorry Candice, but you knew that i suppose).

Candice and I have our first "fitness test" tomorrow afternoon. should be interesting considering it's snowing right now and we're expecting 17 degrees tomorrow (welcome to Calgary weather). how screwed up is that?

I have to run tomorrow morning too since I didn't finish today's workout. Headache, combined with uneasy stomach and laziness made for a crappy 5am experience. I ran a set and a half and decided to stop. and it's my easy day. I should have sucked it up and finished.

Ok, off to finish dinner! hope all is well with you guys!!!
h.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment