Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's time to say thanks!

Weight: probably the same
Mood: super woman

I just ran outside for 10 mins straight without stopping and at the end of the run, I thought I could have gone faster! last week during the race, I would freak out when ever I ran 5 mins straight without walking. Today I just passed a huge hurdle/milestone. so thanks!

Thanks to Candice for telling me to stop freaking out and just do it. I can't believe I'm at this point. It's been almost three months and I haven't given up. i think the support my friends are giving me is actually making me successful. Plus Candice's crazy training plans - don't even get me started about yesterday's run. It was miserable, but I did it, and that's the point. Oh and speaking of hurdles, on my treadmill yesterday I forgot to bring a towel downstair and had to blow my nose into my hand and wipe it on my pants. Lululemons. Will never wear them again. They lived a good life. how disgustng, and yet, how Ironman of me!!! hehehehe oh. gross...

I need new gear - suggestions would be lovely. I'm also thinking of moving my blog onto Wordpress.com so that you don't need a specific email addy to leave messages. I love your messages, by the way, either on the blog or in emails - I like that you're paying attention and really wanting me to be successful!!!

As Hannah would say, Loves ya!!! xoxox, h.

1 comment: