Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 25, 2010

What the hell is wrong with me?

I worked out twice today. Once this morning at 5am on my regular schedule - 3.3 miles, doing 6 mins of running, one/two mins of walking. THEN... THEN... this afternoon Candice kicked my butt on our monthly fitness test. She wants to see my progress so we meet monthly and go for a run/torture session.

We did the stairs at crescent heights. There are 200 steps. they go straight up. They are miserable. I did this twice, not allowed to hold onto the railing and not allowed to stop. i stopped once. and held onto the railing once.

And i blew my nose like the 'farmers'. it was horrible. Candice said I could snot like that anytime as long as it wasn't toward her.. hehehe

so I'm exhausted. and yes, this is two posts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment