Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This sucks!!!

Month 4
Mood: irritated/semi-defeated/cranky

Apparently the accident happened at the right time - any sooner, and I would have likely given up on the whole Bermuda Triangle dream. And later, and I wouldn't be able to finish the long-distance training. I am still very upset about not being able to run - I've been losing weight and feeling so much better and then BAM! sidelined. Plus I really wanted to win the Biggest Loser contest at work, but that doesn't look like it will happen either.

The drugs that my doctor gave me have little affect - naproxin is supposed to be a really good anti-inflammatory and Flexoral as a muscle relaxer. I took four of the later at one time on Sunday and it hardly made a difference... but I did sleep Sunday night ;)  The need to self-medicate has never been higher. I think all the pills are giving me a sinus infection or something because I can't hear out of my left ear. I'm a mess.

Went for accupuncture this morning. It always messes me up - afterward I feel drunk, or out of sorts. Maybe I"m just really relaxed. Working from home today because I can't really sit, and my work tends to be all over the place and moving about is just too much right now. I can't even lift the puppy (Bernie) over the baby gate without screaming. I do find that if I hold my breath when exerting myself the screaming goes away... hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment